Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free. These Pumpkin Pie Crumb Bars are made with an oatmeal crust & crumble with a creamy pumpkin pie filling! You'll go nuts for these gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan pumpkin pie bars. I've been blogging for over seven years now.
They use just a few simple ingredients, taste just like a slice of pumpkin pie, but bite-sized! While I'm not gluten free, I do love to experiment while baking (as you probably know). After collecting your responses from my reader survey, I was surprised that many of you are indeed I promise to try and include more gluten free options for you in the future, like these super delish pumpkin pie bars. You can have Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free
- You need 2 1/4 cup of Gluten-free flour.
- You need of Doesn't have xanthan gum in it.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cream of tarter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1 can of (30ozs) canned pumpkin pie filling.
- You need 1 stick (8 tbsps) of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare of Optional (2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice).
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars: a "buttery" base with a creamy, warmly spiced pumpkin pie filling and nutty crumble topping. How to make these Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full recipe. This is why we're so excited to share this gluten-free pumpkin pie recipe with you.
Pumpkin pie bars Gluten-free step by step
- Put all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mix in wet ingredients.
- Spray glass pans with olive oil.
- Bake at 350°.
- If spread thinly check at 20min..
- Toothpick should come out clean when they're done. But don't overbake.
Readers, who have made it, comment that their families happily ate this pie without noticing any difference, and, even better, they tell us they'd make it again! These super easy gluten-free pumpkin pie bars have an oat-based streusel crust as well as topping and are sure to be a hit at the Thanksgiving dessert table! I sometimes find classic pumpkin pie a little boring and if given the option between it and something else, I have to admit, I normally reach for. Pumpkin Pie Bars > Pumpkin Pie. Pumpkin Bars Are Just The Vehicle For The Frosting.