Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake. Precook chicken with the lemon pepper. Mix all spices together is a separate bowl. Add chicken, bread crumbs and onion to bowl.
This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is a delightful combination of a comfy casserole and flavorful Italian bruschetta! This Bruschetta Chicken takes bite-sized chicken bits, smothers them in gooey mozzarella cheese, then tops it with flavorful bruschetta and a crunchy topping. And super easy, which I, of course love. You can have Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- It’s 4 of LG diced chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of LG can Italian Diced Tomato.
- It’s 1 of LG diced onion.
- It’s 1 tbls of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 3 cups of dried bread cubes.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbls of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is an homage to the great classic Bruschetta Chicken, but in an easy-to-make and easy-to-freeze casserole! There's a pretty lively debate as to whether you pronounce it like "brush" or like "brusk", but I promise you there will be no debate on the outcome – it's just an all. The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish.. Looking for a fresh new take on chicken breasts?
Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake instructions
- Precook chicken with the lemon pepper. Mix all spices together is a separate bowl. Add 2 can of tomato juice to a 9×13 glass casserole container. Add spice mixture to container. Add chicken, bread crumbs and onion to bowl. Cover with mozerrella cheese. Bake at 400f for 30 minutes..
Wrap 'em in foil with stuffing mix and bruschetta toppings and revel in the applause around your table. Baked bruschetta chicken breasts are lightly breaded in crunchy panko breadcrumbs and topped with the classic mixture of fresh tomatoes, basil, and garlic. Mom to Mom Nutrition Katie Serbinski, M. D., is a registered dietitian and millennial mom, blogging about healthy recipes, child and mom nutrition, and motherhood. This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is a quick and easy weeknight meal that you can throw together in no time… even if you have no motivation to cook.