Chickensketti. Boil chicken in a large pot of salted water. When chicken is done, remove from pot, keeping water/broth at a boil. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente.
This recipe is one I've been meaning to share for a while but it needed some tweaking. The original recipe I had for it was, well, kinda bland. That is what he calls an old favorite recipe of ours that is actually Chicken Patty Parmesan served on top of spaghetti. You can cook Chickensketti using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickensketti
- You need 1 packages of spaghetti noodles I used angel hair.
- You need 1 packages of small velveeta.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- You need 2 of Or 3 chicken breast boiled and shredded or pick up a rotisserie chicken from the store and shred it.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese of ur choice.
I do not want to make it from scratch, taking the time to bread the chicken so I use frozen chicken patties. I also used a jar of spaghetti sauce. This twist on classic spaghetti is one of the easiest, tastiest quick dinners you will ever make. Rotisserie chicken cuts down on prep time while jalapeño cream cheese combined with Mexican cheeses and chicken broth gives the sauce its special flavor—and it's all made in one pot.
Chickensketti step by step
- Boil noodles til aldente and prepare chicken.
- In large bowl cube cheese add rotel and cream of chicken add little milk or water if u want and microwave 45 seconds mix in chicken.
- Take cooked noodle and put in a greased or butter casserole pan I used the throwaway cause u will want the loftovers.
- Pour chicken and mix in with noodles now top with the shredded cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake on 350 covered for 25 minutes remove foil bake another five til cheese looks how u want.
Don't use the thinner spaghetti and cook a minute or two less if you usually like your pasta al dente! A fellow RN brought this to work once. I have been asking her for TWO YEARS for the recipe and have searched and searched the internet. This one dish meal is so freaking good!!!!! Don't be afraid of the ingredients , just try it!