Praline Ice Cream. Praline Ice Cream has to be one of my very favorite ice cream flavors I've been making this summer. Pecan pralines are more than the sum of their parts: pecans, sugar, cream, butter, and vanilla. They're a rich, crunchy, candy-coated indulgence!
Praline pecans: sugar, pecans, corn syrup, butter (cream, salt), salt. This is delicious ice cream, perfect for the hot weather, or make it for a summer party or gathering. Try our homemade Praline Ice Cream to top off a wedge of pie or enjoy it on its own. You can have Praline Ice Cream using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Praline Ice Cream
- It’s of For Praline.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Chopped Almonds.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare of For Ice Cream.
- It’s 1-1/2 Cup of Whipped Cream.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of Butterscotch Essence.
- You need of Few drops Lemon Food Colour.
Fold the praline into the ice cream, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until solid. If you're a caramel lover, you'll want to try Julia Register's recipe for homemade ice cream topped with pralines and a rich caramel sauce. Praline's Own Made Ice Cream, is a super premium ice cream maker. James Martin demonstrates how to make praline ice cream in this clip from his new series, James Martin's United Cakes of America.
Praline Ice Cream instructions
- For Praline: In a pan, add sugar and caramelize it on low flame starring often..
- Once it caramelize, add butter and almonds..
- Stirr well, transfer mix to greased plate and let it cool..
- Once it is cooled, take it out from plate and crush the praline disc to small chunks consistency..
- Beat cream till Stiff..
- Once it double in volume, add sugar and beat it to foam peaks..
- Once it whipped, add milk and praline, butterscotch essence and mix well..
- Add some lemon colour and mix well..
- Freeze in air tight container, remove after few hours..
- Beat well then freeze overnight and serve..
Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams in Columbus, OH has some of the most amazing flavors around, but they all start with one. Who says ice cream should only be for summer? Maple syrup, to me, epitomizes warm, autumn flavors and this easy, delicious maple syrup ice cream with crunchy pecan praline is one of the best ice. Try our pecan praline ice cream for an easy homemade ice cream recipe. Homemade ice cream always tastes better (to me) and this pralines and cream ice cream is no exception.