Indian style – spicy carrot dish.
You can have Indian style – spicy carrot dish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian style – spicy carrot dish
- Prepare 2 of big carrot- cut to strings with a peeler or with spiralizer.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil/coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow Onion cut into cubes.
- It’s of Ginger- a small slice chopped.
- Prepare 3-5 of garlic cloves – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato cut Into cubes.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of Chicken masala spice (or more -to your liking).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of or more Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- It’s of Sour cream (optional).
Indian style – spicy carrot dish step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Onion and cook it until golden brown, add the garlic and ginger and continue cooking..
- Add the tomato, 1 cup of water and spices..
- Cook until the tomatoes are soft and start to dissolve and the dish become thick. (about 10-15 min)..
- Add the carrots and cook until soft, add the milk and coconut flakes, cook until there is a little liquid left..
- Fix spices as needed..
- Enjoy with some yummy sour cream on the side for a subtle taste and for some delicious creaminess..