Green and White Bean Salad.
You can have Green and White Bean Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green and White Bean Salad
- It’s 2 cups of fresh green beans.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can white beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk thinly sliced.
- It’s of Dressing creamy vinaigrette.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Red or white wine vinegar.
- It’s of Plain yogurt.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It’s of See my recipe on creamy vinaigrette to make.
Green and White Bean Salad instructions
- Prep vegetables and beans, stem ends and snapped off, cut into 1 inch pieces for green beans, drain and rinse white beans, cut celery and tomato’s.
- Add all to a bowl, and make creamy vinaigrette. Add the vinaigrette to the bean mixture. (I didn’t add much dressing to mine, make to taste).
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 1 day..