Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา). The most famous Thai dessert, and for good reason! Sweet sticky rice pairs so well with sweet-juicy-tart mango. Mango Sticky Rice is sweetened sticky rice with fresh mangoes.
Don't you just love to eat food on a stick? Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber. แนะนำ. Sarah explains how she makes soup for work and dinner and how she goes about cooking it. You can have Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา)
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken feet, toenails trimmed off.
- It’s 4 of bone in chicken thighs.
- You need of Water to cover meat.
- You need 8 of krachai/finger root (~1 cup).
- You need to taste of Dried chili.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare of Kaffir leaves (~3-4 large ones or 6-7 small ones).
- You need 2 tbs of pa-daek (fermented fish paste).
- It’s 3 of whole green onions cut into 2 in. pieces.
- It’s to taste of Fish sauce.
This video is a listening activity for ESL students on the website elllo.org. Sarah talks with Todd about how she loves making soup and the what she does with the extras. Pad thai is one of Thailands national dishes and is a go-to for tourists who are starting out their Thai cuisine exploration. This delicate soup is a secret family recipe of Willy's.
Thai rice stick soup (ขนมจีนน้ำยา) instructions
- Cover the chicken feet and thighs with enough water to cover them..
- Boil chicken thighs and chicken feet until the chicken feet for 15 minutes. Skim off any scum that accumulates as it boils..
- Mash the krachai with the chilli..
- Brown the coconut solids and red curry paste in a separate pot on med-high heat for ~3 minutes. Add the coconut liquid once it begins sizzling. Set aside..
- Take out the thighs and strip off the meat. Keep the chicken feet cooking at medium heat..
- Add 3/4 of the thigh meat to the krachai and mash. Add this to the cooking chicken feet and stir. Turn to med-high heat..
- Add the rest of the thigh meat and bones (+ optional chicken blood) to the pot. Rip up the kaffir leaves and add to the pot. Stir..
- Add the coconut milk-red curry paste mixture to the chicken pot. Stir. Add the pa-daek and green onion. Add fish sauce to taste..
- Eat over rice noodles..
Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed. Vectors Stock Photos PSD Icons All that you need for your Creative Projects. Find the perfect stock photos, images and vectors for your project.