Parmesan chicken over macaroni and cheese. View Our Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe. Make It With Prego® Italian Sauce Tonight Expand Your Cheese Flavor Experience With Sargento® Parmesan Varieties. Great recipe for Parmesan chicken over macaroni and cheese.
Is something I will be making more often. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. An incredibly delicious macaroni and cheese recipe that will rock your world. You can cook Parmesan chicken over macaroni and cheese using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan chicken over macaroni and cheese
- You need of Frozen chicken patties.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Mac and cheese or can use store box.
- Prepare 1/2 box of Elbow noodles.
- You need of Melting cheese velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Butter.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
This mac and cheese recipe is flavored in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce and it is outrageously good! The BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. I used three different cheese and a homemade cheese sauce to take this macaroni and cheese recipe over the top.
Parmesan chicken over macaroni and cheese instructions
- Make Mac and cheese, cover noodles with water, add salt 🧂, pressure cook on high for 01 mins, quick release, drain any water, add milk, cheese, butter, on sauté mode, mix occasionally, until cheese has melted..
- Air fry chicken patties.
- The last 5 mins before the chicken patties are done add sauce on top of each patty, then cheese cook until cheese has melted.
- Place chicken patties on top of Mac and cheese.
- Notes- I would of used box Mac and cheese, but I didn’t have any, and it’s hard to find in stores now… so yeah… that’s how I quickly made some. Lol 😆.
In a medium saucepan, add butter. Bring saucepan to low heat until butter is melted. Add in flour and whisk until smooth roux forms. Remove and discard garlic cloves from milk and then add milk into roux. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.