Easy Chocolate Mousse.
You can have Easy Chocolate Mousse using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Mousse
- It’s 4 oz of low carb no added sugar chocolate,chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar-free hazelnut syrup optional.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4 tsp of granular sugar substitute splenda.
- It’s 4 tbsp of toasted chopped hazelnuts-optional.
- You need 6 of raspberries-optional.
Easy Chocolate Mousse step by step
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a small heavy bottomed saucepan over low heat. Transfer to a medium bowl and set aside to cool slightly..
- Combine the cream and sugar sub in a small bowl, whip until soft peaks form, fold one third of the cream into chocolate until just combined, fold in remaining cream. Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon toasted chopped hazelnuts and a raspberry. Serve mousse right away or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours..