Banana Oat Pancakes (Fixate) (GF, VG).
You can have Banana Oat Pancakes (Fixate) (GF, VG) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oat Pancakes (Fixate) (GF, VG)
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 of Large Ripe Banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder, Gluten-Free.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of Sea Salt (or Himalayan salt).
- Prepare 2 cups of Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats, Gluten-Free.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Extra-Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
- Prepare 3 cups of Fresh Mixed Berries.
Banana Oat Pancakes (Fixate) (GF, VG) instructions
- Place almond milk, eggs, banana, extract, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and oats in blender; cover. Blend until smooth..
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-low heat..
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancakes..
- Flip with spatula; cook for an additional 90 seconds..
- Continue with remaining batter..
- Serve with fresh berries..