Super Simple Marinated Fish.
You can have Super Simple Marinated Fish using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super Simple Marinated Fish
- Prepare 4 piece of Fish (I use basa, but other fish like tilapia would work perfectly.).
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion, diced.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of bunch Chopped Cilantro.
- It’s 1 of lemon, cut in halves & juiced.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1/6 cup of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper, as needed.
Super Simple Marinated Fish instructions
- Get a small/medium sized Tupperware bowl that has a lid..
- Set one of your garlic cloves aside and add all of the remaining ingredients listed above (minus Salt + Pepper) together into the bowl, including your fish or chicken..
- Cover this mixture and allow it to sit in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight. This will allow your meat to soak up all of the flavor from your marinade..
- When ready to cook your meat, pour entire mixture into a skillet on medium to high heat. For fish – Allow about 6 minutes to cook on each side, or until a slightly golden crisp forms on each side. Your fish shouldn't contain any pink when it is fully cooked. For chicken – Boneless chicken breast is fully cooked when it is white throughout..
- Melt your butter and pour over the fish. Enjoy!.