One pot beef taco pasta skillet. A cheesy taco pasta dish with taco seasoned ground beef, taco sauce, corn, and plenty of cheese that comes together all in one pot (even the pasta). Also, the pasta may stick and burn to the bottom if you don't use a nonstick skillet. Add additional water if needed: Every stove top is different and so the.
This meal is not only delicious and simple but very easy on the budget. The pasta really stretches the meat and Taco pasta skillet is similar to hamburger helper but SO much better! It's better than anything from a box. You can cook One pot beef taco pasta skillet using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pot beef taco pasta skillet
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper, diced (optional).
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa (I substitute a half of can of tomatoes with green chili’s).
- You need 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of (12oz)box bow tie uncooked pasta shells.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth (add more if needed or add more water).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of I added a splash of milk, when adding the cheese and I used velveete cheese (optional).
Some weeks we do enchiladas, some weeks we just keep it simple with beefy tacos and some weeks I make something like this One-Pot Cheesy Taco. This quick and easy one pot pasta dish is loaded with taco flavor, chunks of juicy beef, tomatoes and cheese! And cook until the ground beef is browned and onions are soft. It's full of all your favorite Mexican-inspired taco Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef – Learn how to make authentic-tasting barbacoa beef in.
One pot beef taco pasta skillet step by step
- Brown the beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until no pink remains. Drain any fat..
- Add in the taco seasoning, the salsa, tomato sauce, the beef broth and the pasta shells..
- Stir to combine and bring to a boil..
- Cover and simmer over medium-low heat stirring occasionally 20 minutes or until pasta is tender. (add more broth or water if needed) the original recipe called for 2 cups but I changed the amount of pasta to more and changed the pasta noodle type as well, was just some of my changes. so when I made this I think I used 3 cups I did add water to the Original recipe I was using.).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup cheddar cheese..
- Top with diced tomatoes, sour cream or any other taco toppings you would like..
- I think if you added Frito chips to the top of this it would taste like the hamburger helper taco..
This taco pasta skillet is giving us heavy hamburger helper vibes and we are not mad about that. Fill a large pot with water and place over medium-high heat. Once water is boiling, add a handful of salt Once ground beef mixture has thickened, fold in cooked pasta and charred corn until evenly distributed. Get the best of both worlds with this easy One-Pot Taco Pasta. Brown meat with yellow onions in nonstick Dutch oven or large deep nonstick skillet.