Keto chocolate muffins. Place a silicone mini muffin pan on top of a rimmed baking sheet.; In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda. Keto chocolate muffins need to be stored in the fridge to ensure they do not spoil and remain fresh. Keep them on a plate covered in plastic wrap or a container.
In a large bowl whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, Swerve, baking powder, and salt. Add melted butter, eggs, and vanilla and stir. Defrost in the fridge or microwave on low power, until warmed. You can cook Keto chocolate muffins using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate muffins
- It’s 9 tbsp of almond flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of artificial sweetener.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 60 ml of cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
Grease a mini muffin tin very well. Combine all dry ingredients (stirring well), then stir in wet. The goal we had in mind when we created these muffins was to get them as chocolaty as humanly possible. Low carb chocolate muffins are the perfect breakfast for those days you want to treat yourself a little bit.
Keto chocolate muffins instructions
- Roughly mix cocoa, almond flour, sweetener, baking powder.
- beat eggs.
- melt butter.
- add eggs and butter to dry mixture and mix.
- add 30 ml of cream and mix morr.
- add more cream if desired.
- load consistent mix into muffin tray (this recipe makes about 6).
- pre-heat oven to 180° and leave 15-20 min.
Other times, I just scatter a few chocolate chips on top of each muffin. But this is purely optional, and usually, I don't, so I didn't include chocolate chips in the recipe or in the nutritional info. These keto chocolate chip muffins are excellent when freshly baked. I wanted a keto chocolate chip muffin that tasted just like the real thing, or surprisingly close, and was low in carbs and lower in calories. I also wanted a sugar free muffin that my kids would eat with no hesitation.