Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® A really good, thick and smoky barbecue sauce is one of them.
We made this copycat California Pizza Kitchen BBQ chicken bacon pizza and it was so delish! I was thinking about it the other day and it looks like we eat a lot of pizza because we have so many recipes up for pizza. You can top your bacon crust with essentially any sort of keto toppings, including tomato-based pizza sauces, pepperoni, you name it. You can have Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of active dry or instant yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Toppings(enough for one pizza crust).
- You need 1 of large boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- Prepare 5 of sliced of cooked bacon chopped up.
- It’s 1 cup of plus 3 tablespoon bbq sauce (divided).
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of red onion chopped or diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro chopped.
- You need of Note: the pizza dough should make 2 medium pizzas.
- Prepare of You can also make ur own garlic butter for the crust.
For mine, I made a flavorful BBQ chicken pizza with some leftover grilled chicken. It turned out AWESOME with the bacon crust. Quick and simple weekday meal ideas like this Barbecue Chicken And Bacon Pizza are always in popular demand. It's a testament of the busy lives we all lead.
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza instructions
- Take half the dough and stretch in a 16" pizza pan or cookie sheet dough should be thin.
- Toppings for bbq chicken pizza: pre heat oven to 425 degrees spread one cup of bbq sauce on pizza dough sprinkle 3 cups of mozzarella cheese on top toss the cooked shredded chicken and the cooked bacon and red onion on top take the 3 tbs of bbq sauce and drizzle over the toppings and take the 1/2 of mozzarella cheese and sprinkle over the pizza.
- Bake for 10 mins remove pizza from oven sprinkle chopped cilantro then put back in the oven for 5 mins more or until the crust is golden brown let stand for 5 mins then serve.
This simple pizza starts with prepared pizza dough that's topped with sweet and spicy barbecue sauce, rotisserie chicken, crumbled bacon, onion, pickled jalapenos and fresh cilantro. Spread barbecue sauce over dough; top with chicken, cooked onion, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese and jalapenos. Sprinkle with paprika and garlic powder; top with mozzarella cheese. Freeze option: Bake pizza crust as directed; cool. Top with all the ingredients as directed, and.