Papad Cone Chaat. Roasted papad shaped in cone stuffed with chatpata mixtures. Savory cone shaped perfect party appetizer. Also try out other recipes -Papad katori chaat, Katori chaat and Roti cones.
Cone Corn Chaat is chatpata crunchy corn chaat with curds and chutney served filled in Masala Atta Papad Recipe, Besan Channa No Lot sukhi sabji, How To Make Masala Atta. Papri Chaat Cone – Take it from the expert and bring restaurant like flavor in your everyday meals. Chaat Cone – A hearty smile comes from delicious happy dinner with family, a. You can have Papad Cone Chaat using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papad Cone Chaat
- Prepare 1 of papad.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled rajma.
- It’s Leaves of Coriander.
- It’s 1 tbs of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of Chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chaat powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Mixture.
- You need of Sev to garnish.
When papad becomes soft put it in a bowl and. Bhurji in Papad Cones.-Spicy paneer bhurji served in crisp papad cones. the raw form too – try serving it as a starter just sprinkled with a little chaat masala, black salt and chilli. Papdi Chaat is an Indian street food snack that is relished a lot. Prepared with papri, boiled potatoes, chickpeas, sweet and green chutney, dahi, onions and sev.
Papad Cone Chaat step by step
- Shaping the papad cone is pretty simple. Heat a flat pan, cut the papad in two halves and roast it on both the sides, keep pressing all the edges to retain the flat structure. Once properly roasted with the help of a napkin give it a cone shape and hold it in the same shape for like 10 secs. And is perfect for stuffing..
- You can improvise and choose filling of your choice. Personally, for this recipe I have used boiled rajma, tomatoes, carrots, mixture, lemon, coriander leaves, sweet tamarind sauce, chilli powder, salt..
- Mix all the ingredients and stuff in the cone using a spoon. Garnish with sev and ready to serve..
Today, we are sharing recipe of chana chaat in Urdu. Make a cut in the papad as shown in the video. Roll the papd to make a cone. Secure it with a skewer, put a conical wax paper in between so it retains the shaoe. Roast the papad on the gas.