Tuna with Sesame seed. Season the tuna with salt and pepper and dredge in the sesame seeds, coating the tuna evenly. Quickly roll in sesame seeds and cut into thick slices. Dredge and press tuna in sesame seeds, coating evenly.
Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper. These marinated and grilled tuna steaks cook up quickly on an indoor grill; either an electric model or a grill pan will work well. They're quick and easy enough for a weeknight but special enough for company. You can cook Tuna with Sesame seed using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna with Sesame seed
- You need 2 of Tuna steaks.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame Seed ( black, white or combination of both).
- You need 5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
And they pair well with perfectly cooked rice and a green vegetable like sugar snap peas or asparagus. Seared or raw tuna is one of my favorite fish to eat whether I'm having sushi, ceviche, poke bowls or salads like this. When I purchased this beautiful tuna steak, I knew exactly how I was going to prepare it, crusted with sesame seeds! Nothing is easier, quicker and more.
Tuna with Sesame seed instructions
- Season tuna steaks with salt and pepper..
- Pour sesame seeds over tuna steaks trying to cover them entirely..
- Heat olive oil on a pan..
- Fry tuna steaks on heated olive oil. 2 minutes each side. In case tune steaks were frozen I would cook for about 3-4 minutes each side..
Fresh tuna crusted in sesame seeds and seared, on a bed of ready-bought egg noodles, vibrant green veggies and herbs, and a light soy-lime sauce. On top, medium-seared tuna steak, bedecked with a sesame seed crust. Use all white sesame seeds if black seeds are unavailable. Combine white and black sesame seeds in a shallow dish. Coat tuna with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with salt.