Quinoa and Black Bean Salad (Fixate) (GF, V, VG).
You can have Quinoa and Black Bean Salad (Fixate) (GF, V, VG) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa and Black Bean Salad (Fixate) (GF, V, VG)
- It’s 1/3 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sea Salt (or Himalayan salt).
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 cans (15 oz) of ea) Black Beans, drained, rinsed.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- Prepare of Ground Black Pepper (to taste; optional).
- It’s 4 cups of Water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Dry Quinoa, Rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped.
- You need 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of bag Frozen Corn, Thawed.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro, Finely Chopped.
Quinoa and Black Bean Salad (Fixate) (GF, V, VG) step by step
- Combine lime juice, cumin, and salt in a medium bowl; whisk to blend..
- Slowly add oil, while whisking constantly. Set aside in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside..
- Combine beans, vinegar, and pepper (if desired) in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside..
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat..
- Add quinoa. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, covered for 10 to 12 minutes, or until all water has been absorbed. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 to 30 minutes. Set aside..
- Place cooled quinoa in a large bowl. Fluff with a fork..
- Add bell peppers, corn, cilantro, bean mixture, and dressing; toss gently to blend..