You can cook Italian Burritos using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Burritos
- It’s 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 8 of Tortillas.
- It’s 1 large of Skillet.
- You need 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s pinch of basil.
Italian Burritos instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- In Large Skillet, cook Beef over Medium Heat 6-8 Min.
- Drain, Stir in Marinara Sauce, Cheeses and Garlic Powder.
- Spoon 1/3 C filling near the center of each Tortilla.
- Fold bottom and sides of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- Place on Baking sheet coated with Cook Spray.
- Bake 18-20 min or until bottoms are Light Brown.
- Remove from Oven, add a pinch of Basil.
- Serve with some brown rice and the condiment of your choice..