Bruschetta #Monsoon. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. You can have Bruschetta #Monsoon using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta #Monsoon
- It’s 1/4 of Capsicum.
- You need 1/4 of Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red pepper.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 100 gms of Cottage cheese.
- You need 40 gms of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Pizza seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Tomato ketchup.
- You need slices of Bread.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast!
Bruschetta #Monsoon instructions
- Either use a loaf bread and cut out slices or out oval slices from usual bread. Fine chop all vegetables an grate cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese..
- Preheat oven at 250deg for 15mins. Apply little butter on both sides of bread and set it to grill for 5mins at 200deg..
- By that time in a bowl, mix all vegetables, 1 tbsp tomato ketchup, salt to taste..
- Take out grilled bread slices and place some toppings on each. Set these slices again in oven to grill for 10mins at 200deg..
- Serve hot with seasoning, ketchup and soup..
In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.