Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta. Add the chile flakes, garlic and kale and cook until the kale is just. Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta Quick delish pasta with things I had on hand. While the pasta cooks, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large sauté pan.
It's such an easy one-dish meal, and so satisfying. Here's our latest exploration of the theme: a hearty, spicy, and bold pasta that is wonderful after a long day of work in the garden. This is just like our other pasta templates; it's adaptable to whatever you have around. You can cook Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic gloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of spicy smoked chorizo sausage (or half) diced.
- You need 3/4 of crushed tomatoes (or your fave pasta sauce).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped roughly.
- Prepare Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 4 cups of dried pasta.
But the main thing is to really. Meanwhile, boil the pasta according to package directions for al dente. Meanwhile, cook rigatoni as label directs. Drain the pasta/kale in a colander and add back to the cooking pan (minus the water).
Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in pot,drain and leave in the collander..
- Place the pot back on the heat, add olive oil. Then add your onions and garlic.
- Once onions are translucent, add your chorizo sausage and let cook until it's browned..
- Poor in white wine, let boil and simmer for 5 minutes to let the alcohol Cook Out. Then add your tomato sauce and bring to a boil again..
- Return your pasta into the pot and mix everything together so the sauce coats the pasta, put in kale and stir and let cook for one to two minutes (don't overcook the kale).
- Serve once the kale is wilted.
Keep the pan off the heat and dress the pasta with a sprinkle of sea salt, a good grinding of pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin. Kale is so very good in just about any dish this was delicious!! Spicy Smoked Chorizo and Kale Pasta. Quick delish pasta with things I had on hand. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.