Fried Tofu with Soup Stock.
You can have Fried Tofu with Soup Stock using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Tofu with Soup Stock
- Prepare 1 pack of Tofu.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Dashi-no-moto.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sweet Sake (Mirin).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Water.
- You need of Green Onion.
Fried Tofu with Soup Stock step by step
- Dry tofu with paper towels..
- Cut tofu and coat the tofu with cornstarch..
- Oil a frying pan, and fry the tofu till the surface turns crisp and light brown..
- Make soup: Put Dashi-no-moto, mirin, and soy sauce in a pan and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and mix the cornstarch with water. Mix it till it becomes sticky..
- Put the tofu on a plate and pore the soup on it. Top with green onion..