Chicken curry idli. Recipe for Madras Chicken Curry with coconut. Easy and simple recipe with step by step pictures. Madras Chicken Curry / Tamilnadu style Madras Kari Kuzhambu and idli is my all time favorite breakfast dish.
It includes chutney varieties, sambar recipes, veg curries / kurma and non veg curries. Chutney recipes are all simple and easy to prepare. Idli & Thosai are two of the healthiest and most popular South Indian breakfast foods. You can cook Chicken curry idli using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry idli
- Prepare 4 of idli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of green chilly.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken gravy with some chicken pieces.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt if required.
In fact, it is fair to say that idli and thosai have grained culture status throughout the world now. chicken, Chicken dishes, chicken gravies, chicken kuzhambu, chicken kuzhambu for idli, idli chicken kuzhambu, Non – Veg Side dish gravies, , Idli and Chicken Kuzhambu always make a perfect combo!!! This chicken kuzhambu is prepared specially to have with Idli.. This annual ritual of Chicken Curry and Dosa for breakfast on Diwali is a tradition I have come to love! The chicken curry and dosa is such an awesome start to a Diwali morning made from a recipe which has been passed down for generations in my husband's family.
Chicken curry idli instructions
- Cut idlis into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter..
- Add onion and sauté well. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft..
- Add cumin powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and idli pieces..
- Stir it and add chicken gravy and chicken pieces. Add salt if it is required.
- Stir it and leave it in low flame for 10 mins.
- Serve hot..
Indian food blog on healthy vegetarian and chicken recipes with step by step pictures for easy cooking Add water to the idli vessel and heat it. Once water starts boiling, keep the idli plates in the vessel by order and close the lid. Once hot steam comes from the vessel, remove it from the heat. Take out the idli with the help of a spoon and keep aside. Serve hot with chutney or sambar or any non-veg curry.