Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. Cheesy Beef Taco Skillet Recipe with Cauliflower. Did I mention how quick and easy it is to make this beef taco skillet dish? This Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet is quick, easy, healthy, low carb, and absolutely delicious!
Taco seasoning would help add some zip. My flour tortillas stuck together and gummed up a bit so I wouldn't add them into the skillet next time. This one skillet beef dinner is as easy as it is delicious! You can have Beef and cauliflower taco skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 8 oz. of Shredded Colby jack.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 8 oz of Black olives.
- You need 10 oz of diced tomatoes w/green chilies.
This one skillet beef dinner is as easy as it is delicious! Love a good low carb recipe? Try our NAKED SHEET PAN TACOS for a twist on taco night! A ground beef recipe with a delicious kick of taco seasoning and incredible flavors that the whole family will go crazy for!
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet instructions
- Brown ground beef in ovenproof skillet. Drain..
- Prepare cauliflower rice. (I use food processor to shred) cover in microwave safe bowl for 7 min..
- Add spices to ground beef. (This is where you would put tomatoes in if using).
- Stir in cauliflower rice.
- Cover top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. For crispy and burnt goodness hit it with the broiler for a few minutes..
Great for using up leftover rice, or you can just Two comfort foods, taco-flavored ground beef + rice, combined together in just one skillet for one of the best dinner recipes of ever. Nutritious and comforting, this Creamy Cauliflower and Ground Beef Skillet might become your best friend if you're trying to keep your carbs in check! I still manage to come up with a decent dish, once in a while. This Creamy Cauliflower and Ground Beef Skillet would be one of them… All the delicious flavors of a taco in a quick and easy skillet preparation. Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.