Edamame Yuzu Hummus.
You can cook Edamame Yuzu Hummus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Edamame Yuzu Hummus
- You need 1 cup of cooked and shelled edamame.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of tahini (nerigoma in Japanese).
- It’s 3 tbsp. of yuzu juice.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of coarsely chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil (add more if you like your hummus creamier).
- Prepare of season to taste : salt and pepper.
Edamame Yuzu Hummus instructions
- Combine edamame, tahini, yuzu juice, garlic, and herbs in food processor..
- Process until smooth. Drizzle olive oil through feed tube, continuing to process until oil is fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
- Can keep covered 2-3 days in fridge..