Mexican potato salad. This salad is a go-with-everything summer side that packs bold, Mexican-inspired flavors that any crowd will love. Put the potatoes in a large pot and add salted water to cover. In a large mixing bowl, mix mayonnaise (or salad dressing) and seasonings.
This Mexican Potato Salad is bursting with delicious flavor. Corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes, cilantro and Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wing Sauce make for one amazing side dish for all your summertime gatherings. Serve up, The Mexican Shandy to round out the meal! You can have Mexican potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican potato salad
- It’s 1 can of black olives chopped, sliced, or sliveted up to you.
- It’s 3 of celery stocks washed and chopped fine.
- You need 2 of bell peppers I used yellow and orange for color diced finely.
- Prepare of 1 dill pickle doced finely.
- You need of 2 jars diced pimentoes drainef.
- It’s of 1/4 cup mayonaise.
- You need of 1-2 tbs yellow mustard.
- Prepare of 2 tsp ground cumin.
- You need of 1 tbs or less or more of season salt.
- It’s of 12 boiled eggs minced 9 slice 4 for the top of the salad.
BBQ and grilling season are here, let the side dishes commence. Sweet Potato Potato Salad We love sweet potatoes and they are terrific when combined with plain white ones, especially in an old fashioned potato salad. This one has mayonnaise, a bit of mustard, celery, hard-boiled eggs, and a smidgen of chopped onion. Mexican Potato Salad If you're looking for a potato salad without mayo, this is the one for you!
Mexican potato salad step by step
- In big bowl put veggies do it looks like the picture. Bellpepper, pickel, celery, green onion, olives, pimentoes, minced eggs.
- In a pot put bite size red potatoes to boil for 20 mins then strain the rinse with cold water let cool and drain for yen mins mix in mayonnaise, mustard, season salt mix taste put sliced egg and paprika on top..
- Put in refrigerator for at lease 2 hours to let flavors meld serve enjoy. If you try this you will never go back other potato salads if you make it take a picture I would love to see how it came out..
This recipe for potato salad has strong Mexican flavors for a light and bright tasting side dish that will be a hit at your next barbecue or taco night! This chicken salad recipe is a Mexican adaption of the famous Russian salad also known as Oliver Salad in other European countries, but with chicken added (chicken is the main ingredient in this salad). The salad has some of the same ingredients as the Eastern European version, but the Mexican chicken Salad version has several variations, that include ingredients potatoes, carrots, peas and. This Mexican street corn potato salad recipe is a glorious way to pimp out the plain ol' potato potato salad. Developing this recipe, I wanted to try using lime zest instead of lime juice.