Fruit Quesadilla. Learn how to make a healthy fruit-filled quesadilla recipe. This cooking class is brought to you by Special Olympics Healthy Communities and Hyvee. Fruit Quesadilla is a little twist to the Mexican Quesadillas we all love to savor.
Fold each tortilla over to cover filling and press down gently. Vegetarian Quesadilla with black beans, veggies and moderate amount of cheese tucked inside a whole wheat tortilla and then baked. Or turn into a freezer meal for busy. You can cook Fruit Quesadilla using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit Quesadilla
- You need 2 of flour tortillas, small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thinly sliced strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 of banana, thinly sliced.
- You need 4 tbsp of chunky peanut butter.
- It’s of agave nectar or honey.
Homemade vegan quesadillas made with no cheese and everyday ingredients: avocado, refried beans, fajita vegetables, and salsa. Easy SunButter Quesadilla filled with creamy sunflower seed butter, sweet But swap spicy for sweet, cheese for chocolate, fill it with fruit, and throw in my favorite sunflower. The Best Dessert Quesadilla Recipes on Yummly Nutty Quesadillas, Fajita Chicken Quesadilla, Peanut Butter Strawberry Quesadilla.
Fruit Quesadilla step by step
- Heat tortillas until soft..
- Spread peanut butter on one tortilla. Reheat in microwave for 15 seconds if necessary to make PB melt a bit.
- Layer strawberry and banana on top of peanut butter. If desired, drizzle with agave nectar or honey ..
- Top with second tortilla. Press firmly then cut into quarters..
Quick to make, absolutely tasty, filling and Quesadillas are awesome. Even just saying the word makes our stomachs rumble in excitement. Repeat with remaining butter and quesadillas. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Watch how to make homemade quesadillas topped with black beans, corn, tomatoes, and Cheddar.