Paneer bruschetta. How to make Paneer Bruschetta is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Paneer Bruschetta recipe by Zeenath Amaanullah. Paneer Bruschetta can even be tried by beginners.
Paneer bruschetta recipe by Anjum Anand – Crumble the paneer into a bowl in smallish chunks. Add the onion, chillies, coriander, tomatoes, olive oil and black pepper and season to taste with salt. Stir well and allow to sit until you are Get every recipe from I Love Curry by Anjum Anand Bruschetta pronounced as bru-sket-ta is an Italian dish made with crusted Italian bread and toppings. You can have Paneer bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer bruschetta
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of each of finely chopped capsicum and tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each of mixed herbs and oregano, chillie flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of paneer cut in cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crumbled panner.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise….
Before two weeks I made the French Baguette following the Bread Baker's Apprentice. I ended up with three cute baguettes but had no idea how to use them in various recipes. And one recipe was for bruschetta. Marinate the tomato slices and paneer slices with the marinade.
Paneer bruschetta instructions
- In a pan add 1 tbsp butter,1/2 tsp oil and heat now add 1/2 cup each of finely chopped capsicum and tomato roast…. Now add 1/2tsp each of mixed herbs and oregano, chillie flakes….and then 1 tbsp tomato ketchup….cook for a min and turn the gas off now add 1/4 cup of paneer cut in cubes and and 1/4 cup of crumbled panner 1 tbsp of grated cheese and 1 tbsp mayonise…..
- Mix welll and spread it on a roasted bushetta bread and grill it for 4mins in microwave oven…. Serve with sauce…..
Arrange the bread slices in a plate. Top with the marinated tomato and paneer slices. To give a flavour, pour the thickened grape juice over the paneer and tomato slices. For more recipes related to Paneer Bruschetta with Tamarind Chutney checkout Cottage Cheese And Parmesan Steak With Papaya Sals, Paneer Frankie-SK Khazana, Paneer and Cheese Parantha-SK Khazana, Paneer Chilli Puffs-SK Khazana. Arrange the barbecue paneer mixture on the bread slice.