Keto Garlic Gnocchi. Place cheese and garlic in a microwave safe bowl and toss around to combine. Fold in one egg yolk at a time until a homogeneous dough forms. Craving pasta on your Keto diet?
The Roasted garlic adds a depth of flavor that makes it taste like you slaved over a hot stove all day. Fathead Keto Gnocchi – Low Carb. that basically any substance tastes servicable when there's enough cheese and its fried in butter-esp if you add garlic. But still…it was more of an awkward and kind of bland "rock formation" of melded together sponges than, ya know, food. You can cook Keto Garlic Gnocchi using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Garlic Gnocchi
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella (Low-Moisture Part-Skim this is a MUST).
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- Prepare of butter & olive oil for sauteing.
It is also a fairly messy thing to make. Our Keto Ricotta Garlic Gnocchi will meet that challenge and win! Since we do not use wheat-flour or potato, our gnocchi are gluten-free, low-carb, and delicious. We make a pillowy, light, and tasty gnocchi – just like the original.
Keto Garlic Gnocchi step by step
- Place cheese and garlic in a microwave safe bowl and toss around to combine. Melt cheese in microwave for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes..
- Fold in one egg yolk at a time until a homogeneous dough forms..
- Portion dough into 4 balls..
- Chill in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes..
- Lightly grease a silpat or parchment (and your hands-it helps from sticking!) and roll out each ball into a 14-15″ log..
- Slice each log into 1″ pieces. (If you like, you can press the tip of a fork onto each piece to get that “gnocchi” look but it’s not necessary).
- In a large pot, bring about a half gallon of salted water to a boil (like you would for normal pasta). Place all the gnocchi into the pot and cook until they float, about 2-3 minutes. The strain into a colander..
- Heat a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of oil to pan..
- Add gnocchi and saute each side for about 1-2 minutes, until golden brown..
- Season with salt and pepper and serve!.
It is a recipe that we can use for all of our Italian gnocchi dishes. In a medium bowl, mix egg, egg yolk, coconut flour and Italian seasoning. Beat with a fork until well combined. Gluten Free & Keto Ricotta Gnocchi The Flours. These keto ricotta gnocchi, aside from the cheeses and egg, also require a mixture of almond flour, coconut flour and a touch of xanthan gum.