Filipino Beef Steak.
You can have Filipino Beef Steak using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Filipino Beef Steak
- It’s of Thin slices of beef steak.
- Prepare of Large Onions.
- It’s 2 of Lemons.
- It’s of Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Corn starch.
Filipino Beef Steak step by step
- Marinate beef steak slices in soy sauce and pepper. Squeeze out juice from the lemons to the marinade. Add brown sugar.
- Marinate for an hour.
- Heat pan with cooking oil and fry the beef slices without the marinade until they turn brown. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute the onions cut in circular shape. Set aside..
- Saute chopped garlic. Add the marinade and then the beef steak. Cook until meat is tender.
- Dissolve a teaspoon of corn starch in water, then add to the mixture..
- Add onions on top of the tenderized beef steak..