Curried Beef Egg Burrito. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper; toss with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; cook beef and onion until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in curry powder, soy sauce, bay leaves and stock; bring to a boil.
Add the beef, curry powder, salt and black pepper. Add the eggs, egg whites, green onions, chile pepper and cilantro; blend well. To make each stuffed pancake, place one tortilla on a flat surface. You can have Curried Beef Egg Burrito using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curried Beef Egg Burrito
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 8 large of egg whites.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of grass-fed ground beef.
- It’s 8 large of egg yolks.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of inch ginger.
- You need 1 of handful Thai basil, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of xylitol.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of yellow curry.
- You need 1 of lime wedge.
Place about ½ cup of the beef. An everyday Beef Burrito recipe, stuffed with a simple, super tasty seasoned beef, rice and other fillings of choice. These Burritos are a brilliant freezer standby because they are just as good made fresh or frozen then reheated. The burrito beef filling is especially good – made with a homemade Mexican seasoning that's way better than a packet of Old El Paso!
Curried Beef Egg Burrito step by step
- Whisk coconut flour, egg whites, baking powder, and water together until smooth..
- Heat pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp coconut oil. Add 3 tbsp batter to pan and spread thin like tortilla..
- Wait until one side is golden brown and flip. Set finished tortillas aside..
- Mix all remaining ingredients save egg yolks together. Cook meat on skillet until done and add whipped yolks after removing from heat. Sprinkle juice of lime on and add meat and yolk mixture to tortilla and serve..
Add the eggs and sprinkle with the bacon and green onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are softly cooked. Fold in the ends and roll up the burritos. Mix the sour cream and hot sauce, and set aside for later use. In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat.