Best taco dip Mycookbook. This is the absolute best taco dip recipe. Our entire family loves it and I love how easy it is to make. It is perfect for watching the game Plus this easy taco dip recipe tastes great left over.
When I use all low-fat ingredients, such as low-fat sour cream and low-fat Cheddar, it still comes out This was really good and easy, but I would reccemend beating the cream cheese first and seperately, then adding the sour cream. This easy taco dip is SO delicious, we can't believe how simple it is. If you really want to take it to another level, make our homemade taco seasoning and swap it out for the store bought stuff. You can cook Best taco dip Mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best taco dip Mycookbook
- Prepare 16 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 16 oz of container of sour cream.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of taco seasoning for homemade seasoning or 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce (diced and shredded).
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
Taco dip is a staple in my house. We use it as an appetizer quite a bit, but sometimes, if we are just looking for something light, we will mix it up for lunch. I love me a good cookbook from time to time. It helps me find new recipes to try and ideas to put together new dishes of my own.
Best taco dip Mycookbook instructions
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning with a hand mixer utnil the dip is combined and creamy..
- If there are small clumps, then the cream cheese isn’t soft enough. Just let it sit longer so the cream cheese can soften again and mix again..
- Once it is mixed, pour into a serving platter. Top with shredded cheese, then shredded lettuce, and finally diced tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips..
- Notes- make a day ahead of time. wrap it up.and refrigerate it dont put lettuce or tomato on, wait until ready to sever it. Leave sit out for one hr before severing it and top it with the lettuce and tomato and add more cheese if you like. This is a dip so you want it to be scoped out so it needs to sit out so its scopes nicely. I used a pie dish, but you can use whatever you like. I did make mine the night before and it took no time to chop up the veggies and add it..
This amazing Taco Beer Cheese Cheesy Taco Beer Dip with a Taco Seasoning Recipe from scratch! Dip caught my eye, and I couldn't. It's colorful, flavorful and perfect for game day, parties or BBQs! It only takes a few minutes to make and even less time to devour. This Easy Taco Dip is a super quick and easy dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any cookout this summer.