Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta. A quick Vegetable Pasta that's made with less pasta and more veggies that tastes so amazing, no one realises it's a healthy pasta recipe!!! It's a vegetarian pasta loaded with a whole head of broccoli, corn, zucchinis, capsicum/peppers and onion, and smothered in a garlic herb tomato sauce. Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta A delicious pan of anything in my fridge thrown in, which fortunately turned out delectable! ribbitrebecca.
Much healthier in all sorts of ways. I also find that stove-top meals are often cheaper than the prepared ready-meals that you cook in the oven. Lentils, eggs, beans, pasta – all super cheap, and all cooked on the stove-top. You can cook Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of thinly sliced zucchini.
- It’s 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 packages of any pasta.
- You need 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- It’s 1 dash of thyme.
- Prepare 1 dash of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 1 dash of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of sugar.
- You need 1 stick of cream cheese.
It's so easy to get into a vegetable side-dish rut, be it the ubiquitous bag of salad greens mixed with a few chopped veggies or the ever-so-friendly roasted sheet pan vegetables. While these are perfectly delicious options, there are so many other wonderful, quick, and colorful ways to eat vegetables that don't take long to prepare. The easy steamed rainbow carrots shown here are the perfect. Remove veggies from pan, and finish with the squeeze of lemon.
Quick Vegetable Stovetop Pasta instructions
- If you want to make this as quick as possible, you can simply toss everything in the pan and cook together until the pasta is al dente.
- However, I recommend adding the olive oil, spices, vegetables and the tomatoes first on medium to high heat for about fifteen minutes..
- Add water and pasta until al dente.
- Add cream cheese to melt into sauce and all over pasta. Do not drain! Let sit for five minutes before serving.
Transfer the vegetables to a serving platter or individual plates. Rotini pasta tossed with chicken, bell pepper and a creamy herb sauce–all prepared on the stovetop! You can improvise and adapt to your family's tastes, and serve it for any occasion. Live The Good Life with GRIT!. At GRIT, we have a tradition of respecting the land that sustains rural America.