Spicy Yong Tau Foo / Sambal Yong Tau Foo.
You can have Spicy Yong Tau Foo / Sambal Yong Tau Foo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Yong Tau Foo / Sambal Yong Tau Foo
- Prepare of STORE BOUGHT READY TO EAT YONG TAU FOO.
- It’s 10 of fried bean curd stuff with fish paste.
- It’s 15 of fried fish ball.
- It’s 4 tbsp of spicy sauce ( sambal sauce)or any sambal oelek.
- You need 2 slice of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of sugar.
- You need 1 of lime juice.
- You need 20 of sugar snap pea.
Spicy Yong Tau Foo / Sambal Yong Tau Foo instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then add in some salt and sugar snap pea and simmer for a minutes then drain and set aside.
- In pan with oil saute shallot or onion then add in the ready to eat store bought fried beancurd and fish ball together with the sugar snap pea.
- Add lime juice and Stir fry to mix well then off heat and serve.
- BELOW ARE FEW SPICY RECIPES, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.