Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH). Easy cooking tips of hot and spicy adobo blue marlin in just a minute!!! Fish Adobo is a Filipino fish dish wherein fish such as galunggong is cooked inadobo style. This recipe shows how it is prepared.
I would say the most time consuming part is rehydrating the peppers. The rest of the sauce comes together very quickly. Scroll through the step by step process photos to see exactly how to. You can have Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH)
- Prepare 1/2 kg of sliced Blue Marlin fish.
- It’s 1 can of Pineapple juice 240ml.
- Prepare 1 can of Pineapple slice 227grams.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s pinch of pepper corn.
- Prepare 2 piece of bay leaf.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 piece of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Then marinade the fish in this mixture. Chipotles in adobo are smoked and dried jalapeños rehydrated and canned in a sweet and tangy purée of tomato, vinegar, garlic, and some I usually purée them and their sauce into a paste, then transfer to tupperware or an ice cube tray for long-term storage. So what can you do with these smoky-sweet. How to use chipotles in adobo sauce for marinades, dips, grilled meat, and more.
Blue Marlin Fish in Adobo Sauce( by UH) instructions
- Marinate fish with pineapple juice,vinegar, soy sauce, pepper, bay leaf, sugar for 2 hours(according to your liking)..
- Saute' garlic, onion and fish(reserved the marinated sauce) for about a min..
- When fish turns white add the marinated sauce then simmer until sauce thicken. Add a drizzle of oil. When fish is cooked already add the pineapple slice and chips of garlic before serving. Serve with rice..
Smoked, dried jalapeños are rehydrated in a tangy tomato sauce that adds a spicy note to just about anything. A wide variety of blue marlin fish options are available to you, such as sea bream, tuna, and mackerel. Chipotle in adobo chiles (smoked jalapeno chiles) are canned in a red sauce that typically contains tomato puree and a variety of seasonings such as paprika, salt, onions, vinegar, garlic and oregano. Used for making sauces, chipotle mayonnaise, rubs as well as other recipes. This adobo sa patis recipe is the result of one occasion when I was intent on making adobo and had the chicken already cut up, only to find myself out of soy sauce but with two unopened bottles of fish sauce.