Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy.
You can cook Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy
- It’s 2 lb of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped sage.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy step by step
- In a Dutch oven over medium high heat sear the pork loin on all sides..
- Remove the pork loin, turn heat to medium, add sliced garlic, rosemary, and sage and cook for 2 or three min, add the wine and scrape the bottom of the Dutch oven with a wooden spoon..
- Turn heat to medium low, add the pork to the dutch oven. Mostly cover with a lid and let cook for an hour and a half turning every 20 min and scraping the bottom. You may need to add a bit more wine or some water if the liquid gets low..
- When pork is cooked through, remove and cover loosely with foil. Turn heat back to medium, deglaze pan with a bit more white wine, cook for a min or two and add chicken broth cook another 2-3 min and reduce heat back to medium low then add heavy cream..
- Let sauce thicken, when it coats your spoon it will coat the food. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When sauce is ready slice the pork and top with the herb gravy..