Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad.
You can cook Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 (3.4 oz) of pkg cheesecake pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of french vanilla creamer.
- You need 1 lb of strawberries quartered.
- Prepare 1 lb of grapes (whatever kind you like).
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can of pineapple chunks.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of blueberries.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- It’s 1 of apple sliced thinish.
Creamy Cheesecake Fruit Salad step by step
- With a mixer, mix cream cheese until smooth..
- Add cheesecake pudding mix. Combine well.
- With mixer on low, slowly add the creamer until blended well..
- In a large bowl mix all fruit except bananas. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the fruit and fold gently in..
- In a small bowl cut bananas into coins and stir in lemon juice. Gently fold into fruit mixture and serve..
- Serve cold..