Pear Salad. This Pear Salad will easily become a favorite fall recipe! It's layered with fresh greens, sweet pears, cruncny walnuts, salty parm Autumn Pear Salad with Candied Walnuts and Balsamic Vinaigrette. Pear Salad is a classic southern comfort food!
Why this is the best Spinach, Pear, and Feta Salad. Well, the answer to this would probably be People actually really really love this salad. Trust me, I have served this very Spinach Pear and Feta. You can cook Pear Salad using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear Salad
- Prepare 1 can of sugar free pears (large can).
- It’s 1 box of lime jello.
- Prepare 12 oz of cool whip.
- You need 8 oz of light cream cheese (room temp).
Guests at a barbecue we hosted one summer brought this cool, refreshing salad. Now it's a mainstay at many of our gatherings year-round. Prepare the pears and toss the salad with the dressing just before serving. You'll love the combination of tender and slightly bitter greens with a sweet celery seed dressing, juicy and tart pears, blue..pear salad recipe, made with canned pears, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, and maraschino cherries.
Pear Salad step by step
- drain pear juice to make 1 cup. (if not 1 cup add water).
- mash pears with a fork, and set aside.
- boil the pear juice, pour in a bowl and dissolve jello in boiled juice..
- add cream cheese, pears, and cool whip into bowl and fold together..
- chill until firm.
You won't find a simpler side dish on a Southerner's Easter table than nostalgic Pear Salad. See more ideas about Pear salad, Pear recipes and Food recipes. The flavor and texture of Epic Roots Mache and USA Pear Salad pair perfectly in this healthy, tasty salad. Pear Pomegranate Salad-this fresh green salad with pears, pomegranate, pistachios, red onion, and blue cheese is the perfect salad for your holiday meal. What are you making for Christmas dinner this.