Keto Chicken Tenders. Simply find alternatives that are just as delicious, like these super moist and crunchy keto chicken strips. Plus these are a gluten-free chicken tenders recipe as they use almond flour. This is a quick and easy, baked, Keto Chicken Tenders recipe you can use as your go-to low carb breading.
Originally the recipe was intended to be pan-fried chicken tenders, but I discovered it's also an easy Keto air fryer recipe too. I have paired these Keto oven baked Chicken Tenders with a parmesan mayonnaise. As always, if you are using a store bought mayonnaise, it's important to check the ingredients to make sure they don't sneak any nasties in that could add to your carb count. You can cook Keto Chicken Tenders using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Tenders
- You need 8 oz of chicken breast tenderloins.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
The Best Keto Southern Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe The Dark Side. Want to discover the best keto southern fried chicken tenders recipe? Well, let me give you a bit of background first. Southern fried chicken, keto or not, is the ultimate weeknight meal. (Baked!) Gluten Free & Keto Chicken Tenders Gluten Free & Keto Chicken Tenders Extra Tender!
Keto Chicken Tenders step by step
- Prepare fryer per manufacturer instructions..
- For the coating- whisk egg and cream in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken and let sit for about 10 minutes..
- Add almond flour to a shallow dish or pan, season with salt & pepper..
- Coat both sides of chicken with flour..
- Fry in small batches until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 160º..
These baked low carb chicken tenders, marinated in sour cream and an awesome spice mix, are a real gold mine. The chicken is baked for a mess-free and more hands-off approach. These keto buffalo chicken tenders are the real deal! For either method, be careful not to flip them too many times as this will cause the breading to fall off. Chicken tenders are wonderful because the coating is delicious.