Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa. Treat yourself to a big mug of creamy hot chocolate with this quick-as-a-wink recipe. Perfect when the weather is not. I started it when I started the popcorn and they both got done about the same time – one of my favorite.
In a large mixing bowl, combine milk powder, confectioner 's sugar, cocoa powder, and creamer. In this video, we will make Hot Chocolate which is an all time favorite cocoa flavored milkshake. In a separate cool metal bowl whisk the whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla, until stiff peaks form. You can cook Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of chocolate syrup (optional).
Gradually add hot milk to cocoa mixture in mug, stirring until well blended. VARIATIONS: Rich and Adult: Increase cocoa to Combine cocoa and salt. Proceed as above, using nonfat milk. This easy Hot Cocoa recipe won't disappoint!
Ken's Quick Hot Cocoa step by step
- Mix heavy cream and milk in container, heat to hot for better incorporation in Step 3..
- Mix sugar and cocoa powder to uniformity..
- Whisk cocoa sugar into milk and cream until blended. Add chocolate syrup if you want an extra chocolate kick (mix thoroughly)..
- Heat back up to drinking temperature and enjoy..
Made from scratch, in the microwave, with basic I can't seem to get enough hot cocoa at this time of year. It warms my hands and feels like such a treat. Enjoy our velvety-smooth hot cocoa mix and bulk hot chocolate mix. Hot Cocoa Mix Stir up some instant decadence with our gourmet hot chocolate packets and bulk hot chocolate mix. Add sugar, cocoa and salt into a large cup.