Sinangag – Filipino Garlic Fried Rice.
You can cook Sinangag – Filipino Garlic Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sinangag – Filipino Garlic Fried Rice
- You need 2 cups of cooked white rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of canola oil.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Sinangag – Filipino Garlic Fried Rice step by step
- Heat oil in a large/wide skillet..
- Add the garlic. Stir fry the garlic until it turns to light golden brown. Remove some of the garlic and drain on paper towels..
- Add the rice. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir fry the rice until it turns to light brown..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with fried garlic (and parsley or scallion if you like). Enjoy with a sunny-side up egg! 😉.