Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce.
You can have Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce
- It’s 2-3 bunches of mizuna (potherb mustard)(wash and cut into 3 cm length, pat dry with paper towels).
- You need of tofu dressing:.
- Prepare of *350~400 g tofu (drain to remove excess water).
- You need of *3-4 Tbsp dashi (or Japanese style soup stock like Mentsuyu).
- You need of *1-2 Tbsp sugar.
- You need of *1 Tbsp soy sauce (if you use Mentsuyu, no need to put in).
- Prepare of *1 pinch salt.
- You need of *1~2 tsp grated ginger.
- It’s of *1 Tbsp sesame oil.
- Prepare of *3 Tbsp ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of toasted white sesame seeds for topping.
Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce step by step
- Beat tofu until smooth and creamy in a bowl. Mix all tofu dressing ingredients (*) well. Adjust the saltiness and sweetness to suit your taste..
- Just before eating, add mizuna to the bowl, combine with the tofu dressing..
- Sprinkle with the toasted white sesame seeds..