Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes. I mean, I knew this gluten-free diet would be hard, but I didn't know so many things would come across my computer screen…But my day was totally made this Sunday and this is why. My friends, I would like to present to you the unofficial Vegan & Gluten-Free Krispie Kreme Donut Holes Copycat Recipe. Love it, because, my lovelies, it's for.
In medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients until smooth. These air fryer donut holes are perfect! They taste every bit as delicious as conventional donuts. You can have Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes
- Prepare of donut hole dough ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Baking Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cane sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of shortening (melted).
- Prepare of canola oil for frying.
- It’s of coating ideas.
- You need 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powered sugar.
These air fryer donuts are perfect for your friends who have food allergies and those who do not. This air fryer donut recipe is a hit with everybody! Use store-bought oat flour or grind oats using a powerful blender. Place the oat flour, buckwheat flour, sugar and baking soda in a mixing bowl and stir.
Gluten free, Vegan Donut Holes step by step
- In a heavy pot, heat 2 inches of canola oil to 350 degrees over medium-high heat..
- Prepare dough by sifting together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Add milk and melted shortening and stir until dough comes together..
- Using a small disher, scoop balls of dough and gently drop into hot oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown..
- Remove from oil with tongs or slotted spoon, and allow to drain on paper towel lined plate for a couple of minutes..
- Place donut holes in brown paper bag with topping of choice and shake to cover..
The fresh blueberries in these gluten free vegan blueberry donut holes just pop in your mouth. Coated these little bites of deliciousness with a simple glaze and serve 'em up hot. I'd say this donut recipe is a winner and SO worth the calories! They taste every bit as delicious as conventional donuts. But they don't have any ingredients you won't like.