Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil. Carefully strain the seafood, sausage and vegetables and serve on a large table covered with newspaper. Boil seafood to your own taste with our potent liquid concentrate seasoning. It delivers maximum flexibility and flavor, while featuring the same classic blend of spices.
Start checking doneness just before water returns to full rolling boil. As soon as small gaps start to appear between the head and the tail on the largest crawfish, they are done. In a large pot over high heat, combine the chicken broth and the broccoli. You can cook Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil
- Prepare of Crawfish 2 bags…washed and dried.
- Prepare of Onion powder,garlic powder.
- You need of Minced Garlic, old bay seasoning,1 can of beer,.
- Prepare of Woishuresauce,butter and Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of Reynolds oven bag.
- You need of Broccoli (frozen) thawed and dried.
- Prepare 2 bags of shrimp…thawed and dried.
In this video we show you how to properly boil crawfish, shrimp, and crab as it is done in Louisiana. If you like spicy crawfish and seafood, check out this how-to video! Crab boil in a oven Bag. Shrimp boil is my favorite dish.
Crawfish,shrimp and broccoli crab boil step by step
- Double oven bag…then add all seafood in the bag.
- Season food to your liking with the ingredients above…add lots of butter inside the bag then toss and tie bag..
- Place bag on a sheet pan or any pan in a 400 0r 375 degree oven….bake for 45 mins then enjoy…….(Ps) sprinkle sheet pan with flour so the pan won't stick.
Add the andouille and corn to the pot. Add the shrimp and stir to combine. I recommend buying the biggest shrimp you can find for this recipe. I used Maine lobster tails and Dungeness crab legs, but you can use other varieties including spiny lobster tail, snow crab or king crab. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.