Pancakes with Blueberry Jam (Fixate) (GF, VG).
You can have Pancakes with Blueberry Jam (Fixate) (GF, VG) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pancakes with Blueberry Jam (Fixate) (GF, VG)
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking Powder, Gluten-Free.
- You need 1 dash of Sea Salt (or Himalayan salt).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- It’s 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Pure Maple Syrup (or raw honey).
- It’s 5 Tbsp of Organic Grass-Fed Butter, Melted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 7 Tbsp of Blueberry Jam Recipe.
Pancakes with Blueberry Jam (Fixate) (GF, VG) instructions
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside..
- Combine almond milk, egg, maple syrup, butter, and extract in a medium bowl; whisk to blend..
- Add flour mixture to almond milk mixture; whisk to blend until there are no lumps..
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat..
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. Flip with spatula; cook for an additional 90 seconds..
- Continue with remaining batter..
- Serve 2 pancakes with 1 Tbsp Blueberry Jam for each serving..