Paleo Tortillas (paleospirit.com). When I made them with the increased amount of water the end product was more like a crêpe. You can take the girl out of Texas but you can't take Texas out of the girl. I grew up eating Mexican and Tex-Mex food.
The recipe I am sharing today is the result of the desire for a nut-free, dairy-free, grain-free pizza crust that is easy to make and does not require a yeast dough. Today's recipe for Bacon and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with Basil is the perfect way to showcase not only the full-bodied flavor of heirlooms but their beauty as well. See more ideas about Paleo tortillas, Cooking recipes and Food recipes. You can have Paleo Tortillas (paleospirit.com) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Tortillas (paleospirit.com)
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1/2 cup of water (up to 3/4 cup).
- You need 1 tbsp of fat of choice.
- It’s 1 cup of tapioca starch/flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coconut flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
See more ideas about Paleo recipes, Recipes, Real food recipes. Using only gluten-free and low glycemic alternatives like almond flour, coconut flour, cassava flour, and rice flour, these paleo breads will hit the spot. You don't have to feel left out! Try the assortment of tortillas, biscuits, breadsticks, naan, and loaf bread recipes on this board.
Paleo Tortillas (paleospirit.com) instructions
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, and water in medium bowl.
- Drizzle fat of choice while whisking.
- In separate bowl, combine tapioca starch/flour, flax meal, coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until. Combined and smooth. The batter will be thinner than pancake batter.
- Hest a crepe pan on medium high heat.
- Melt a small amount of oil on surface.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of batter on the hot pan surface, and off the heat swirl the pan until the batter costs the bottom ~8-inch tortilla. Must be done quickly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes on the first side, and 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side..
Grain-free, dairy-free, nut-free ~ Paleo Tortillas from Paleo Spirit ~ gluten free, grain free, dairy free, sugar free, paleo, primal, with vegetarian option. If you're looking for a really easy Paleo version of a flour tortilla – or a French crepe – look no further. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. Cassava is also gluten- and grain-free, making it suitable for most allergies and the paleo diet. Unlike tapioca, cassava is the whole root.