Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker). Slow Cooker Poor Man's Stew is made from scratch with ground beef to save money. A very hearty meal with very little effort or money. Chicken Stew Recipes Chicken stews are just about the most comforting comfort foods out there.
Topped with pepper jack cheese slices, avocado, jalapenos, and salsa on wheat buns, every bite sizzles with South-of-the-Border flavor. At the end of the cooking time, remove the chicken from the pot, discard the bones, and chop or shred the meat. Most meats can be added to the slow cooker without searing or browning, with the exception of ground meat. You can have Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker)
- It’s 900 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 4 of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 packet of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can of button mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 cups of water/broth.
- It’s To taste of salt, sugar, pepper.
- It’s of Cooked pasta.
Shake over grated parmesan cheese and ground pepper. Add one block of cream cheese. For al dente vegetables (slightly firmer) add all ingredients except potatoes, carrots and green beans. Serve beef and artichoke mixture over hot cooked brown or white rice or couscous.
Minced Chicken Pasta Stew (slow cooker) step by step
- Heat up cooking oil, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and onion into pot, cook for 5 mins.
- Add soy sauce, Oyster sauce, BBQ sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, herbs, worcestershire sauce and water/broth into pot and cook on low for approximately 5 hours.
- Add button mushrooms and mixed vegetables into pot 30 mins before meal, cook on high.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar to taste and serve with pasta or rice..
Garnish with feta cheese crumbles instead of Parmesan cheese. In cooker, mix all ingredients except pasta, oil, pepper and cheese. Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles This is a wonderfully easy soup to cook while at work or on a busy day! This can be 'soupy' with more broth; or sometimes I like to thicken the juice with a little water and cornstarch mixture and let cook till thick. A few minutes prep in the morning is all you need for this ground beef stew that is made in the slow cooker.