Keto Breakfast Biscuits. Our keto sausage biscuits are going to get the whole family out of bed in the morning. Fathead dough with melty cheese and breakfast sausage. Perfect for those who are not a fan of eggs!
The best thing about the keto breakfast biscuits (besides how they taste), is their unique ability to go well with just about anything you pair them with. For instance, serve them topped with butter, alongside a steaming bowl of Keto Southwestern Chili. I guarantee you the applause will be deafening. You can have Keto Breakfast Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Breakfast Biscuits
- It’s 2 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella, shredded.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need Pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need 2 oz of Colby jack cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 6 of breakfast sausage patties, precooked.
Until I found this, breakfast sandwiches were impossible on a low-carb diet. They're fast and easy and they taste great!. A baking spray that uses flour is best. Add the garlic, chives, sea salt, and Italian seasoning.
Keto Breakfast Biscuits instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400..
- In a microwave safe bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until cream cheese is very soft and mozzarella starts to melt. Mix well! And by mix well I mean, stir stir stir! You want this really combined..
- In a small separate bowl, combine beaten egg and almond flour. Add cheese mixture and mix well, again, REALLY well..
- Dough may be sticky, this is ok. Dust it with additional almond flour and form into a ball. Place on plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm..
- Cut into sections to form 6 3″ balls, depending on the size of the sausage..
- Flatten dough balls, place sausage on the dough, then cheese and wrap dough around..
- Put the stuffed dough into a greased muffin tin..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and set. Top with more mozzarella if desired..
- Make more to have all week! These freeze really well. Remove from the freezer and microwave for about 1 minute. Instant breakfast..
Mix the seasonings into the cream cheese mixture. These Keto Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches are keto friendly biscuits with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and arugula. There's nothing I like more in the morning then a nice cup of Cold Brew, a Breakfast Sandwich and a copy of Calvin and Hobbes to read. Learn why Fluffy Chix Cook thinks Egg Fasts should never bore anyone with monotony. Do you want new and exciting healthy low carb keto breakfast sandwich recipes?