Steak Salad (Fixate) (GF).
You can have Steak Salad (Fixate) (GF) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Salad (Fixate) (GF)
- You need 8 cups of Mixed Salad Greens.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sliced Yellow (or red) Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 cups of Cherry Tomatoes, Cut in Half.
- You need 2 cups of Sliced (or shredded) Carrots.
- You need 2 cups of Sliced Red Onion.
- You need 3 cups of Sliced Cooked Steak from Steak Fajitas (steak only) recipe.
- It’s 1 of Medium Avocado, Sliced.
- You need 8 Tbsp of Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe.
Steak Salad (Fixate) (GF) step by step
- Evenly divide salad greens, bell pepper, tomatoes, carrots, and onion between four serving plates..
- Top evenly with steak and avocado..
- Drizzle each salad with 2 Tvsp Raspberry Vinaigrette..