Taco Soup. Let someone special know you care! Ground turkey is a tasty alternative to the typical ground beef in other taco soups. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients! World's Best Taco Soup Recipe – Fast and easy to make in one pot with staple ingredients! This taco soup is by far the most requested meal at my house. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 of large can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 package of hot jimmy dean sausage.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Black Beans.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
This easy taco soup recipe has all of my favorite flavors combined into one bowl! It's hearty, comforting and has a yummy Mexican taste. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. A flavorful taco soup with ground beef, taco seasoning, beans, and green chiles.
Taco Soup instructions
- Cook sausage thoroughly..
- While sausage is cooking put tomato sauce, half a tomato sauce can of water, corn with liquid, beans, and taco seasoning in a pot. Bring to a boil..
- When sausage is cooked add to soup mixture let boil for a little while..
- Top with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips..
Footnotes Partner Tip; Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup. Brown meat and onions and drain. Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat. Without draining, add all of the other ingredients. Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors.