Cheesy masala papadam.
You can cook Cheesy masala papadam using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy masala papadam
- Prepare of Butter to roast.
- It’s 1 of very small onion finally chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato finally chopped.
- It’s 1 of green chilli optional.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumber chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of rock salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper powder.
- It’s Pinch of red chilli powder.
- You need Half of teaspoon garam masala.
- It’s Half of tablespoon chaat masala.
- It’s of Some tamarind sauce homemade.
- Prepare of Cheese parmesan grated.
Cheesy masala papadam step by step
- Grease the papad with butter and roast it at very low flame from both sides by pressing the outside layers especially.cuz side layers take time to roast so keep pressing gently with cotton cloth.
- Now mix onion,tomatoes,avocado,cucumber,green chilli and all the spices together.mix well but do not keep for long time the mixture cuz it will slowly start separating water because of salt..
- Spread the mix on papad quickly and put cheese too.now sprinkle the tamarind sauce randomly.
- Enjoy yumminess of the masala papadam..
- Find the recipe of tamarind sauce in my account.